iOffice Position Management
Positions allow business owners and salon managers to create and maintain a series of possible roles salon staff can select when clocking in, and can be configured to have a unique name, to track production or not, and to accrue an hourly bonus when a position is used.
The Positions Submenu Breakdown
- New Position: Using this button will generate a form for the user to create a new time clock position to be used with SuperSalon.
- Position: This column displays all of the current positions configured for SuperSalon, as they appear in the Time Clock screen.
- Sub-Position: If there are any sub-positions that exist for the primary position listed on the left, it will be displayed in this column.
- Code: This is the unique code SuperSalon uses to track the position for the purposes of reporting.
- Track Production: A Yes in this column indicates that SuperSalon is currently tracking the production hours for this position.
- Hourly Bonus: If there are any hourly bonuses to be accrued by working on the clock with this position, the dollar value will be displayed in this column.
Creating a New Position in the iOffice Platform
Step One: From anywhere on iOffice click the Setup tab, and then the Positions menu within. Select the store you’ll be working with.
Step Two: Click the New Position button located at the top of the Positions sub-menu, and name the new position based on how it’ll appear in the Time Clock screen when an employee clocks in.
Step Three: Input a unique code for the position, and determine whether or not production will be tracked for this new position.
Step Four: If this is a sub position inside of a main position, designate it as such.
Step Five: Review and make sure that all information is correct, then select the Save button to lock in the new position.