Inventory Transactions Report
Location: Reports > Products > Inventory Transactions
Detailed report that allows you to see the movement of retail products into and out of the inventory, with a simple column and row spreadsheet format.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can reference this report when they are curious about how well certain items are selling in the inventory.
- Salon Manager: Managers can utilize this report to review any inventory movements for a given date range.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can reference this report to see how well product sales are going in their salon.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select a Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Options: The following series of checkboxes allow users to customize the output of the report in the following ways:
- Show Totals Only
- Group by Vendors
- Show Only Sold Products
- Show In Stock Only
- Show Active Only
- Show With Activity Only
- Show Brand
- Show Scanner Code
- Only Retail
- Truncate Descriptions
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Export CSV: Using this button will open a save dialog for the user to save the report as a spreadsheet with comma separated values.
- Code: The numeric product code associated with the retail item.
- Description: The name of the retail product, as it appears in the Product Profile.
- Sold: The total number of the items in this row that have been sold during the date range.
- Rec: The total number of retail items in this row that have been received by the salon.
- Tran: This column displays the total number of retail items in this row that have been transferred into the inventory.
- Adj: This column displays the total number of retail items in the row that have been adjusted during the given date range.
- In Stock: This number represents the total amount of retail products in the given row that are currently in stock.
- Unit Cost: This column represents the dollar valued cost of each item in the given row.
- In Stock Cost: The total dollar value of the current stock of the item in the given row.
- Unit Retail: This value represents the dollar amount charged to salon clients when purchasing the item.
- Total Sold Net Retail $: This column shows the total revenue generated, in net, for the sales of this product.
- Total Rec’d Retail $: The total value of received products from this row, in the given date range.
- In Stock Retail $: This column represents the total potential revenue for all in stock items associated with this row.
- Totals: A separate row will be at the bottom of the report that tallies all totals for each column.