Location: Reports > Products > Inventory
Simple color-coded reference report for determining retail product movements within a salon’s inventory. Clicking any row in this report will give more detailed information on its contents.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be very valuable for salon owners who want to keep tabs on inventory movements at all of their locations.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can utilize this report to see the big picture as far as retail product movements over a given timeframe.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other frontline salon staff can reference this report to see how back bar items are transferred between statuses.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Only show active products?: This yes or no drop down menu will filter the report to show either only active products, or all retail products on record.
- Group By: This drop down menu gives users the option to group the report results by either “Total” or “Brand”.
- Section: Which section of inventory management is displayed for the report is determined with this drop down menu. Users have the option of viewing the following:
- Inventory (Default View)
- Starting Inventory
- Ending Inventory
- Adjusted In
- Transferred In
- Adjusted Out
- Transferred Out
- Products Sold
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Starting: The total number of retail products on the shelves at the beginning of the report’s date range.
- Received: The amount of retail products received into inventory during the date range.
- Adjusted In: The number of retail products that were adjusted into the inventory.
- Transferred In: This row displays the total number of retail products that were transferred into the inventory during the date range.
- Adjusted Out: Any retail products that were adjusted out of the inventory will be represented in this row.
- Transferred Out: This row displays the number of retail items that were transferred out of the salons inventory during the date range.
- Sold: The number and this row represents the number of products sold from the inventory, and will always show a negative value.
- Ending: The total number of retail products on the shelves at the end of the report’s date range.