Hourly Sales Analysis Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Hourly Sales Analysis
Very high level report that displays regional data and revenue numbers throughout the course of a single day.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners who are in charge of several locations can use this report to see what hours of the day seem to be the most successful.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can reference this report when scheduling for upcoming pay periods to see when they are historically the most busy.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists may not see very much need for this report, but can reference it if they are curious as to what hours produced the most revenue.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date for use with the report.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- EIN Number: Employer Identification Number. This can be changed under Setup>Company Info in the Store Setup Section
- City: The city where the salon is located. This can be changed under Setup>Company Info in the Store Setup Section
- Name: The name of the salon owner or franchisee. This can be changed under Setup>Company Info in the Store Setup Section
- Area: This is the Location Name. This can be changed under Setup>Company Info in the Store Setup Section
- Hours of Day: Each hour of the day will be represented as a column, and will display revenue numbers for that time.
- Sales %: To each hourly column will be a % that indicates what percentage of total sales were processed in this given our.
- Total: The far right column and the bottom row will have tabulated amounts for all available metrics.
- Sales %: Take the number in for the hour in the column to the left of the percentage and divide that by the Total column at the far right of the report for that row, then multiply that result by 100.