Gift Card Transactions Report
Location: Reports > Audit > Gift Card
Summary of SVS Gift Card (Regis franchises only) or Factor4 (Non-regis franchises) transactions for the salon over a selected date range.
- Select Stores: Select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Ticket Date: The date and time of the ticket.
- Response Time: The date and time of the response from the gift card processors server.
- Daily ID: The daily ticket number ticket.
- Status: The status of processed or declined sent back from the gift card processors server.
- Type: The type of transaction. Types include issuing of a giftcard, redeeming a giftcard and balance checks.
- Authorization Code: The code given to the server by the third party merchant company.
- Name: Displays the brand of integrated gift card used in the transaction.
- Card Number: The last 4 digits of the gift card.
- Response: The response given by the processing company.
- Amount: The amount of the gift card transaction.
- Tip: The tip amount added to the gift card transaction.
- Authorized Amount: The amount of funds authorized in a sale or a redemption.
- Balance: The balance remaining on the gift card after the transaction.
- Stylist: The name of the salon staff member who processed the gift card transaction.
- # of Processed Balance Inquiry: The number of balance inquiries ran.
- # of Declined: The number of gift card transactions that came back declined.
- Redemption: The total amount of Gift Cards that were redeemed (used to pay with).
- Total Gross Issued: The total Gross amount (Before Discounts) of Gift Cards that were Issued.
- Total Canceled: The total amount of Gift Cards that were cancelled.
- Total Net Issued: The total Net amount (After Discounts) of Gift Cards that were Issued.