Employee Ranking Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Employee Ranking
Measures and displays employee retail and service performance based on either a month or a specific date range.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners will find this report very useful for determining who are the best performers in each of their salons.
- Salon Manager: This report can be used by salon managers to motivate their teams by instilling a sense of friendly competition.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other salon staff can use this report to see how their own performance has been over a given timeframe.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Month/Year: These two drop-down menus allow users to choose a month and year for the purposes of the report.
- Switch to Date Range: Filling in this box will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Use Gross Amounts: This box when checked will display the revenue values as Gross amounts on the report.
- Group by Store: When multiple locations are selected for this report, filling in this box will give each one their own section.
- Sort by: These two drop-down menus allow users to sort the data in the report by any metric listed below, and either ascending or descending order.
- Employee Number: The first column in the report will show the unique code for the individual employee.
- Employee Name: The name of the staff member will be listed in this column, and will have its own row associated with it.
- Cuts Per Day: The average amount of cuts this staff member performed per day in the given date range.
- Cuts Per Hour: The average amount of haircuts this staff member performed per hour, in the selected date range.
- Color $: The total dollar value of all color services performed by this staff member.
- Retail $: This column will display the total dollar value of retail products sold by the staff member in the date range.
- Wax $: The dollar value of all waxing services will be displayed in this column.
- Condition $: Any revenue gained by this staff member for conditioning services will be displayed in this column.
- Other SVC $: Any other services that do not fall into the previous categories will show their total dollar values in this column.
- Wax Cond Other $: This column will display the total dollar value of other waxing and conditioning services not covered by the previous categories.
- Sales: The total dollar value of all service and product sales for this staff member in the given date range.
- Prod Hr: The total number of production hours worked by this staff member for the given date range.
- Non Prod Hr: This column will display all of the nonproduction hours worked by the employee.
- Ticket Average: The average dollar value of each ticket processed by this staff member in the timeframe of the report.
- RPC: Retail Per Cut [Retail $ / Cuts].
- SPC: Sales Per Cut [Total Sales / Cuts].
- OPC: Other Services Per Cut [Other Serv. $ / Cuts].
- PPG: Products Per Guest [Total Customers/Net Product].
- Total Sales/Total Hrs: The total number of sales processed by the staff member divided by the number of hours they have worked.
- New Cust %: This column will display the percentage of new clients this staff member has attended to in the given timeframe.
- Req %: The percentage of clients seen by this staff member who specifically requested them.
- Credit Card %: The percentage of total sales processed by this employee that were settled with a credit card.
- Cuts Per Hr: Cuts Per Day divided by Prod Hr.
- Ticket Average: Sales divided by Cust # (Not referenced on this report, the Salon Dashboard will give you this figure in the Employee Detail section.
- RPC: Retail $ divided by Cuts Per Day
- SPC: Sales divided by Cuts Per Day.
- OPC: Other Serv. $ divided by Cuts Per Day.
- PPG: Retail $ divided by Cust # (Not referenced on this report, the Salon Dashboard will give you this figure in the Employee Detail section.
- Total Sales/Total Hours.: Add up Prod Hr. and Non-Prod Hr and then divide the Sales amount by that result