Deposit Analysis Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Deposit Analysis
Tracks revenue going in to and out of the register. Can be run for a customized date range.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can find great value in this report due to its flexibility, and it’s simple breakdown of important revenue metrics.
- Salon Manager: This report is great for salon managers who would like to gauge the progress of their teams over the course of several days.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can reference this report to see how well their location is doing throughout the course of the week.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select a Week: This drop down menu contains time spans that correspond to current and past weeks.
- Switch to date Range: Filling in this box with a check will remove the “Select a Week” drop down, and will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Date Columns: Each column in this report will correspond to a single day of the week, or other time span of the report.
- Net Services $: The net dollar value of all salon services sold for that given day.
- Net Products $: This row displays the total net dollar value of all retail products sold for each day.
Cash Flow In
- Net Services & Products $: The combined net dollar value of all salon services and retail products sold for the given timeframe.
- Gift Certs Sold $: The net dollar value of all gift certificates sold during the time span.
- SVS Gift Cards Sold $: This row will display the dollar value of all SVS Gift Cards that have been sold during the time of the report.
- PCC Gift Cards Sold $: This displays the total dollar value of all PCC Gift Cards that may have been sold in the given timeframe.
- Sales Tax $: This row displays all sales tax revenue that has been collected in the time of the report.
- Paid In $: All revenue that came into the register, but was not associated with traditional sales will be tabulated in this row.
Cash Flow Out
- Paidouts $: All revenue coming out of the register that is not associated with traditional sales will be tabulated in this row.
- Free Service $: The total dollar value of any free services that were rendered during the time of the report will be shown in this row.
- Counted Till/$: This row represents the total dollar value of counted cash in the register.
- Over/Short $: The difference Over or Short between the Counted Till and the previous days Closing Till (found under Manager>Closeout)
- EOD Till Shortage: Shortages in the register for the end of the day will be shown in this row.
- Payment Balance $: The total dollar value of all payments will be shown in this row for each day.
- Payment Methods: Each payment method that has been configured in SuperSalon will have its own a row, with the amount deposited for each of them.
- Total Deposit $: The totals deposited for each payment method.
- Traffic Count: This row displays the total number of customers that came into the location for each day.
- Ticket Average: The average dollar value of each ticket processed for each given day represented.
- Gift Certs Redeemed $: This row will show the total dollar value of all gift certificate redemptions during the time of the report.
- SVS Gift Cards Redeemed $: Locations that utilize SVS Gift Cards will find the tabulations for all redemptions in this row.
Ticket Average: Net Services & Products $ divided by Traffic Count