Customer Visit Report
Location: Reports > Customers > Customer Visit
Breakdown of customers that visited the salon in a given date range, with data including customer name, total visits, phone number, previous visit date, and more.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: With its quickly understood spreadsheet format, salon owners can find value in this report for their customer retention efforts.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers find use in this report for its ability to quickly determine if a given customer spends a certain amount on their visits.
- Salon Employee: A stylist would like to know how many of their clients for a given day were new or recurring.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date Range: Clicking or tapping here will open the calendar interface to allow users to choose a single day, or a date range for the report data.
- Visit Count From: This text field is for entering a specific date from which the report’s data will be drawn from.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will retrieve the report data.
- Customer Name: Name of the client who visited the location within the given time span.
- Customer Type: Locations that utilize different customer types will find the given client’s designation in this column.
- Membership ID: If the location utilizes memberships, unique membership ID will be located in this column.
- Total Visits: The total number of times the given client has visited the location.
- Phone Number: If a phone number for the client is on record, it will be listed in this column.
- Generated Date: The date of the client visit within the timeframe of the report.
- Basic Sales: The dollar value of the client’s visit, in terms of revenue.
- Previous Visit: Displays the date of the last known visit of the given client.