Credit Card Reports
Location: Reports > Sales > Credit Card Reports
Tracks all credit card transactions, and displays all details associated with them. There are two versions of this report. The first shows all credit card transactions, and the second shows a post settlement report.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be a valuable research tool for owners who want to stay informed of all credit card transactions in their stores.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can reference this report when there is a question about individual credit card transactions.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other front line salon staff will most likely not have access to this report due to its sensitive nature.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Enter Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Customer Name: Entering a client’s name into this text field will filter the report to show only their credit card transactions.
- Status: This drop down menu enables users to filter the report by the following transactional statuses:
- All (Default)
- Processed Offline
- Declined Offline
- Show CC Transactions: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report to show all applicable transactions, based on the desired status.
- Show CC Post Settle Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report to reflect values of transactions after the settlement process.
- Trans. Date: The date when the transaction was made, along with a timestamp for time of day.
- Settle Date: The date when the transaction was actually settled.
- Batch #: The given batch number for the transaction for the day
- Daily ID: The ticket number that corresponds with the sale the credit card transaction was applied to.
- Trans. ID: The transactional ID applied to the credit card charge.
- Trans. Type: This column will display the transaction type, and its current status.
- Stylist: The staff member who oversaw the sale and/or the processing of the ticket.
- Receptionist: If the staff member who rang out the sale is different than the “Stylist”, they will be named in this column.
- CC Customer: The name on the card presented by the customer.
- Customer Name: The name of the salon client, as it appears on the sales ticket.
- Issuer: This column will name the credit card company from whom the card was issued, such as Visa, Master Card, etc..
- CC #: This column will display a sampling of the credit cards digits.
- Exp Date: The expiration date of the given credit card.
- Amount: The total amount charged to the customer by the salon.
- Tip: Any tip amounts will show their dollar value in this column.
- Total: The total amount to be charged to the card based on the amount and any tips.
- Result: The answer of the third party merchant provider to the charge.
- Result Message: This column will display whether or not the charge was authorized, and why.
- Reference Number: The individual reference number for the transaction will be displayed in this column.
- Auth Code: This column will show the authorization code, if given, by the merchant company.
- Status: The current status of this transaction will be shown here in this column.
- Signature: Any digital signatures provided by client or financial company will be presented in this column.
- Totals: The bottom row of this report will display all of the applicable totals for each column.